ENRIITC your Industry Outreach
In April 2021, the ‘ENRIITC your Industry Outreach’ call was launched with the aim of supporting research infrastructures engagement with industry, using the ENRIITC training programme for such events as a basis.
The call officially closed on 31 August 2021. After undergoing a careful evaluation process conducted by the ENRIITC Steering Board, we are happy to announce the ENRIITC your Industry Outreach applications that have been selected for funding!
APPLICATION ELIGIBLE CRITERIA:
- To be an Associate research infrastructure or partner to the ENRIITC project (email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to become an ENRIITC Associate)
- To assign an appropriate staff member who will be responsible for the organisation of the event
- To have attended one or more of the first series of ENRIITC your Knowledge training webinars
ENRIITC will support the facilitation and license for online events, staff costs for organisation, speaker travel costs and catering costs for face-to face events (or equivalent).
Here are the events that will be carried out in 2022:
1. Workshop for Social Sciences and Humanities – CLARIN ERIC & DARIAH ERIC
- Friday 11 March 2022 – Virtual
2. EMBRC Clinic fostering EMBRC’S links with Industry – EMBRC (Hosted by CCMAR – EMBRC Portuguese node)
- Thursday 23 June 2022 | Virtual
4. INEUSTAR, the Spanish Science Industry Association – INEUSTAR, INDUCIENCIA and CDTI
- Tuesday 26th April 2022 | Madrid, Spain
5. Instruct-ERIC, Structural Biology services for Industry – INSTRUCT ERIC
- Thursday 17 March 2022 – Check the recording here!