ENRIITC your Industry Outreach
In April 2021, the ‘ENRIITC your Industry Outreach’ call was launched with the aim of supporting research infrastructures engagement with industry, using the ENRIITC training programme for such events as a basis.
APPLICATION ELIGIBLE CRITERIA:
- To be an Associate research infrastructure or partner to the ENRIITC project (email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to become an ENRIITC Associate)
- To assign an appropriate staff member who will be responsible for the organisation of the event
- To have attended one or more of the first series of ENRIITC your Knowledge training webinars
The call officially closed on 31 August 2021. After undergoing a careful evaluation process conducted by the ENRIITC Steering Board, we are happy to announce the ENRIITC your Industry Outreach applications that have been selected for funding!
Here are the events that will be carried out in 2022:
- SSH Research Infrastructures as Interfaces between Research, Industry and Non-academic Partners – CLARIN ERIC & DARIAH ERIC
- EMBRC Clinic fostering EMBRC’S links with Industry – EMBRC (Hosted by CCMAR – EMBRC Portuguese node)
- E-ELT Instruments Industry days – ESO (SWISS INDUSTRY LIASON OFFICE)
- INEUSTAR, the Spanish Science Industry Association – INEUSTAR
- Instruct-ERIC, Structural Biology services for Industry – INSTRUCT ERIC
Learn more about the event’s proposal here!
ENRIITC will support the facilitation and license for online events, staff costs for organisation, speaker travel costs and catering costs for face-to face events (or equivalent).
SAVE THE DATE!
The selected events proposals will be officially presented to our community during a special #ENRIITCyourCoffee session on Thursday 2 December 2021 at 15:00 CET. Join us to meet the winners, hear more about their projects and how you can ENRIITC your Industry Outreach!