The ENRIITC project consists of five strategically interlinked Work Packages (WPs). Each WP plays an essential role and was designed to support the consortium and Associates in achieving project goals and objectives.
- WP1 – Project management and ENRIITC Network coordination
- WP2 – Mapping of research infrastructure-industry collaborations
- WP3 – Development and refining of strategies for innovation, training and outreach
- WP4 – Raising awareness and demonstrating impact of research infrastructure-industry engagement
- WP5 – Communication, dissemination and exploitation