3rd BSBF Webinar: “Big Science Technology Transfer between Research Infrastructures and Industry: The BSBF Technology Transfer Track”
BSBF International Organising Committee (IOC) has made the decision to postpone the BSBF2020 event and have it re-scheduled and transferred to 2021 (from September 28th to October 1st).
In order to keep the momentum, the interest and the BSBF alive during this extended preparation stage, BSBF team will be organising live, interactive online webinars in the months to come up to the next Big Science Business Forum about different topics related to the Big Science market, the European Research Infrastructures (RI), and the BSBF2021 itself.
The programe of past and future BSBF Webinars, their full details: title, date, content, registration, agenda, speaker presentations, etc; is updated in this page regularly:
- 1st BSBF Webinar, date: 23/06/2020, title: COVID-19: Impact and measures on the Big Science market
- 2nd BSBF Webinar, date: 8-9/10/2020, title: Big Science Organisations Strategic Plans, 2020-21 Procurements and Flagship Projects
- 3rd BSBF Webinar, date: 18/02/2021, title: “Big Science Technology Transfer between Research Infrastructures and Industry: The BSBF Technology Transfer Track” The final agenda can be downloaded here.
- 4th BSBF Webinar, date: 15/04/2021, title: TBD
- 5th BSBF Webinar, date: 17/06/2021, title: TBD
Registration to the 3rd BSBF Webinar is open here.