This EATRIS-Plus workshop on best practices in public-private collaboration has been developed within the framework of EATRIS-Plus H2020 Project, a 4-year flagship initiative in personalised medicine, coordinated by EATRIS ERIC. The workshop is organised by University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Pharmacy (Slovenia), Biocat, Barcelona (Spain) and EATRIS.
The workshop programme will offer wide variety of interesting activities including
- Academia-industry collaboration lectures;
- Best practices from SMEs, TTOs, and SME and academic consortia;
- Group work addressing the challenges in public-private collaboration;
- Workshop activity on skills in negotiating a deal;
- Social activities such as welcome dinner, Ljubljana tour and post-workshop tour.
The two-day workshop will take place on 29-30 September 2022 in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. Places are limited to 30!