The objective of the webinar is to share ILO & ICO endeavours and success stories dealing with lowering barriers in order to enrich the rest of our network through collaboration and new services.
ENRIITC Members will give a quick speech during the webinar covering any of the questions below:
- How have you engaged with interest from new angles, using innovative approaches?
- What have been the drivers, success, barriers and failures of your recent initiatives for RI-industry collaboration?
- What would be the characteristics of an ideal brokerage event or RI-industry collaboration?
- How have you involved industry not previously engaged with RIs in the user or supplier side?
- How have you helped bridge different ESFRI domains?
- What ILO/ICO collaboration initiatives have proved successful to provide added value to RIs and industry?
- How have you overcome communication or cultural barriers to provide a better service?
It will take place on Thursday, 12 May 2022, from 15:00 to 16:30 CEST.