This 1st ENRIITC your Knowledge webinar, will be exploring two important roles:
- ILO (Industry Liaison Officers), officially appointed by the member states and associated countries to stimulate the collaboration among the national industry and the international RIs;
- ICO (Industry Contact Officers), research infrastructures staff in charge of developing business relations with all potential industrial suppliers and users.
One of the main goal of the ENRIITC project, is paving the way for future synergies and collaborations between these two crucial roles. Different ILOs and ICOs will present their views on their role and key performance indicators.
The appointed speakers for ENRIITC your Knowledge – webinar #1 are the following:
- Anne Charlotte Joubert, ESS – ENRIITC Project Coordinator, “Introduction to the ENRIITC training and organizational webinars”
- Chris Tieken , EATRIS – Business Development Manager, “ICOs roles and responsibilities in the ESFRI Health domain“
- Franciska de Jong, CLARIN ERIC – Executive Director, “Industry relations in the ESFRI domain of Social & Cultural Innovation“
- Javier Echávarri, CDTI E.P.E – ILO for ESO and SKA, “Understanding the ILO role from the perspective of a governmental agency”
- Gerard Cornet, ILO-NET – Coordinator of ILOs Network, “The experience of network of ILOs belonging to public research organisations”
Read more and register here