Physical events bring together key representatives from research infrastructures and industry, but they can be quite challenging to organise. ILOs and ICOs setting up these events must plan them seamlessly to ensure that representatives from both industry and research infrastructures make the most out of their participation.
In this 2nd ENRIITC your Knowledge webinar, experienced ILOs and ICOs from the ENRIITC project will lay out the key aspects, tools and processes to be considered when organising these physical events whose scope can vary between large face to face brokerage events and more thematic workshops, allowing less experienced ILOs and ICOs to learn about the key elements to ensure interaction between industry and research infrastructures.
The appointed speakers for ENRIITC your Knowledge – webinar #2 are the following:
- Jorge López, CDTI E.P.E. – “Key aspects to the organisation of Big Science Business Forum 2022 as an example of a large-scale, face to face brokerage event”
- Nikolaj Zangenberg, Danish Technological Institute – “Lessons learned during the organisation of BSBF2018 and other industry as a supplier events”
- Caroline Boudou, ILL Industry Contact Officer – “The basics to setting up a brokerage event for industry as a user of a research infrastructure”
- Claudia Pfander, EURO-BIOIMAGING – Industry Board Coordinator – “Technical workshops: building business relationships through shared interests”
- Ed Mitchell, ESRF – Head of Business Development Office –”Call for organisation of brokerage events by ENRIITC associate members”
Read more and register here