Through a full day of sessions and talks, this workshop will bring together atmospheric science communities to discuss the latest innovations in atmospheric measurement techniques. Participants can expect to find out about new technologies, products, services, and instrumentation and access visibility of opportunities for R&D collaborations.
This workshop is aimed at all industry professionals, researchers, and students interested in innovation in atmospheric measurement techniques, including:
- Research Organizations operating European Research Infrastructure (RI) or interested in RI data and services;
- Private Companies offering scientific instrumentation or services in the field of atmospheric measurement;
- Industrial End-Users looking for new technologies/services;
- Air Quality Networks interested in enhancing their monitoring capacities;
- Policy-makers and other responsible bodies, interested in enhancing their capacity to inform, monitor and report on national and international (EU, UNFCCC) environmental directives.
Call for abstracts and registration is now open!
Learn more here.