The public Science|Business Annual Network conference, 8-9 February 2022
Horizon Europe, the EU’s biggest-ever research and innovation programme, is finally underway. In Spring 2021, the European Commission began publishing calls for proposals from research and innovation actors, and since then has been fleshing out more details of industrial partnerships, research missions, and cooperation with non-EU countries.
So how is the programme going? In this annual Science|Business Network conference, our members and guests will offer the first public assessments of Horizon Europe:
- How is the standard Horizon application and evaluation process working?
- Are the industrial partnerships simpler or more complicated than in Horizon 2020?
- How successful does it now appear that Horizon Europe can be in its stated aims to help solve climate change, improve health, and manage a digital transition?
- How is collaboration with non-EU countries going?
- Will Horizon succeed in bridging the East-West innovation gap?
Read more and register here!