https://enriitc.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo.png 335 710 Madison Bell https://enriitc.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/enriitc2.png Madison Bell2021-01-07 10:53:042021-01-07 11:07:44ENRIITC is hiring!
ENRIITC is hiring!
We are now looking for a Communications, Social Media and Events Support Assistant to join our team!
Content & Job Description
This position’s main missions will be the following:
- to communicate and disseminate ENRIITC results via the project’s social media channels in a clear and effectiveway, taking into consideration the specific needs of the various target groups
- to support events organisation, both networking within the project and in test industry engagement events
- to develop strategies to increase ENRIITC follower count whilst adhering to the guidelines provided in the communication plan regarding objectives, goals and KPIs
- to stay up-to-date on our partner organisations’ activities and share their content with the wider community via ENRIITC social media platforms.
Further to ENRIITC, you may be called upon to support similar work in other European projects.
- Bachelor or equivalent diploma (worth at least 180 ECTS) in communication, digital marketing, media
- At least two years’ experience or on-the-job training in a similar position
- Excellent written communication and editing skills in English are essential
- Past experience managing a professional Twitter and LinkedIn account for a company, organization or EU project and a thorough understanding of social media platform functionalities
- Ability to take initiative and deliver original ideas to make the ENRIITC social media channels and events standout
- Professionalism, trustworthiness, self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A basic understanding or experience of the European Research Infrastructure landscape is an asset.
To read more about the position and expected profile, and to fill out an application, please visit the ESRF website here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!