The School of Advanced Studies on Food and Nutrition of the University of Parma, in collaboration with METROFOOD-RI and ENEA, promotes and organizes the training Course “METROFOOD-RI: Traceability and comparability of results in food measurements“, which will take place in Parma at the Center “Santa Elisabetta”, University Campus, from 20 to 23 September 2021. The Course is designed with simultaneous online and face-to-face lessons in a blended approach.
The call is open until 23rd July 2021.
The Scientific Director of the Course is Prof. Maria Careri, Full Professor of Analytical Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry, Life Sciences and Environmental Sustainability of the University of Parma and Scientific PI representing University of Parma in METROFOOD-RI, who chairs the Scientific Committee which includes academics and experts in the sector:
- Dr. Claudia Zoani, Coordinator of METROFOOD-RI, ENEA, Rome
- Prof. Daniele Del Rio, President of School of Advanced Studies on Food and Nutrition, University of Parma
- Prof. Federica Bianchi, President of the Postgraduate University Course “Quality Control and Quality Management System in testing Labs”, University of Parma
- Dr. Andrea M. Rossi, National Metrology Institute (INRIM), Turin
- Prof. Michael Rychlik, Head of the Chair of Analytical Chemistry, Technical University of Munich
- Dr. Isabel Castanheira, Principal Researcher, National Institute of Health (INSA), Lisbon
- Dr. Nastasia Belc, General Director, National Institute of Research & Development for Food Bioresources (IBA), Bucharest
- Dr. Michele Suman, Head of Food Safety & Authenticity Area, Advanced Research Labs, Barilla SpA, Parma
- Dr. Filippo Trifiletti, General Director of Accredia, Rome
- Dr. Elke Anklam, Principal Advisor, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Dr. Stef Bronzwaer, Research Coordinator, EFSA European Food Safety Authority, Parma
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued.
Learn more and subscribe to the course here.